NEW CONSULTANT CHECKLIST #3
After your Inventory Arrives...
- Label your inventory with your product labels, especially skin care and skin supplements. (Order the labels with the business kit from MK Connections.) I do NOT recommend putting labels on products that would be defaced by a label such as lipstick tubes, most color cosmetics and fragrances.
- Use your name and address stamp to stamp all Look Books, Beauty Books and team building materials.
- If you have extra funds, consider the following inventory cases from MK Connections:
Rolling Tote Wheeled Cosmetic Carrier Color Slip-on Case
- A fishing tackle box (from Bass Pro, Wal-Mart or other fishing supply store) is perfect for eye shadows, blushes etc. Also good for samples. Take your product items with you to the store to check fitting.
- Organize and store inventory both on office shelving and in carriers that you are taking to your appointments. Product can safely be carried in car trunk except in times of extreme heat or cold.
- Discuss with your recruiter or director how much of each item to take to your appointments.