"If attitude determines 97% of a person's success, then follow-up is the remaining 3%." NSD Linda Toupin
" A party worth booking is worth coaching." Mary Kay Ash
Ideally it is BEST to privately facial a hostess a few days or a week prior to her party, especially if she has never had a facial or isn't currently using MK products. This helps you know what product she wants to earn!
Some coaching will be given verbally during the debut, however, you will want to follow-up with each guest
24-48 hours after your debut to:
(Refer to your hostess in all conversations as 'YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER')
Review the guest list she gave you during the debut. Encourage her to invite 10 per party. If she
gives you 30 names, that is 3 separate parties. When she invites 10, an average of 6 will attend.
Give her enough Party Postcards to send to all the invited guests.
Explain the hostess program to her again.
Give her the words to say when she invites her guests.
Give her 5 order forms and ask her to take orders from 5 people who cannot attend her party. Coach her on refreshments. Keep it simple, or if she loves to entertain, let her be extravagant. Send her a thank you note in advance appreciating her for helping you in your business.
For our 'tech savvy consultants' whose hostesses are all about the internet and social networking:
•Click on Business Tools (at top of page)
•Click on Party Central … Great tools to work with your hostesses online.
•Checkout the Beaute-Vite and creating the Hostess's very own Party Webpage!!